Thursday, June 13, 2013

May

A few of the May pictures!


My architects working on their masterpiece!


Mother's Day! Yes, my youngest is teething on a Tylenol bottle, don't judge me.


Colby is 7 months old! Yes, we forgot the obligatory picture with Tigger. But good news, I am still taking pictures for my third kid! Oh, and he is pulling up now!


My hubby working on processing our deer meat. We've been a little busy since the beginning of the year, so unfortunately, we are just now getting around to it!


So, the other morning the girls were telling me that I HAD to come outside and see this. Well, ya'll, I hear that at least a hundred times a day. So, when I finally made my way out to see the side of the porch, I was pleasantly surprised to find something that was actually interesting! Can you believe all of these rolly pollies?


Evelynn was in bug heaven as she is letting a slug crawl all over her arm. Yes, ya'll, Evelynn loves bugs! Isn't that wonderful?? My little princess can surprise you sometimes!


Now, this is what Lyla thinks of bugs. She pretty much screams at the thought of touching one and feels brave just to watch Evelynn hold them.


My little Lyla, sure is growin' up.


I don't think I have mentioned yet that Colby is a crawling machine.


Oh, and here he is dressed up in a purple cowgirl hat and pink boots. I just found this on the camera and couldn't resist. Must be fun to have sisters!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment