Thursday, June 13, 2013

Been a Busy June

We have already had a very full summer! Two different vacation bible schools, dance camp, t-ball practice, summer camp at church, a family reunion, on top of all of our usual activities!


Here is Colby and Mommy waiting for one of Evelynn's VBS performances.


Lyla winding up for a throw during T-ball practice. Sorry, no pictures of Evelynn. Brad and I divide and conquer and I stay with Lyla and Colby in the shaded grass of the park.


On our way home from a family reunion, we stopped at an old Oklahoma favorite, Braums!


My little goofball!


How I love this little man!


My girls have so enjoyed playing outside since the weather has warmed up. Not a day has gone by that they haven't spent time outdoors (sometimes dodging the rain a little). This was the first day we were able to get in swimsuits and enjoy the sprinkler and some water balloons!

Lyla is trying to fill a balloon, those little things are hard!


Yes, he really is that ornery!

Two of the best guys in town. Yes, I am biased.


Yay for sunny days!


Oh Lyla, why are you always in the Lego box, or the laundry basket, or whatever tiny place you can find? She reminds me of a cat sometimes.


I thought this pretty well captured a typical morning at our house.


Evelynn thought it would be fun to try to fit in the box for a picture...indeed it was funny!


Evelynn enjoyed dance camp enough last year that she thought she would give it another whirl, quite literally, this summer. Here she is with two of her little friends who also participated. I just love these sweet girls!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment