Thursday, June 13, 2013

A few pictures from April

So, one of the really bad things about waiting for months to post pictures is that you have WAY TOO MANY pictures you want to share! It was impossible to narrow down April to just a few, but just be thankful you didn't get anymore!


These were the funniest suckers! Mimi and Papa Woods gave these hilarious treats in the girls' Easter baskets!


All my littles.


Am I the only one laughing?


I wish I could say that this was not common at our house, but poor Colby is put into a headlock several times a day by well meaning Lyla.


This is little guy's 6 month picture.


The girls had to get in on the action. I thought this pretty much captured personalities.


Or maybe this one.


We decided to skip baby foods with this one and just let him go straight to table food. Here is a banana and it looks like a green bean might be on the tray.


Broccoli, well he wasn't as big of a fan. He ended up turning it around and sucking the pulp out of the stem.


I love these people so much. I get to see this every single night, just a little reading before bed time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment