Monday, January 14, 2013

What we've been up to...


I know January isn't even halfway through...but I thought I would do a picture update anyway!


A little New Year's Day sledding! Daddy took the girls sledding while Mommy and Colby stayed home and enjoyed a very quiet house! This is SUCH a gift to a mom of three.


Evelynn has been doing a lot of reading lately. It has been so fun to watch her skills continue to improve, and so quickly! Everyday I think to myself, I don't remember teaching her this! Her math skills are starting to bud as well, as we have been practicing our addition daily (rather painstaking for her, as it doesn't come nearly as naturally as her English skills).


Colby enjoying a little tummy time on his blanket that Auntie A made! He is such a serious kid, but when he smiles, his whole face lights up!


Evelynn also does quite a bit of this! Puzzles!


This is Colby's favorite activity!


And he's just now learning to grab the objects, not just bat them around. I have to brag on my little man too, he is sleeping through the night! This is a complete shock to me, as the girls didn't sleep eight hours straight until they were 5 and 6 months old! It is SO nice to be rested when dealing with the psycho threes (yep, that's what we call them around these parts!).


Speaking of the psycho threes, here's Lyla doing a little ballet for us in the living room. I love this little girl so much, but she tests my patience on a daily, sometimes hourly basis! Whew, if we can just make it through this year!!


Sweet Evelynn and myself posing for a picture.


The crazy goons who share a roof with me! They play with each other every single minute of the day. It is an actual punishment for me to separate them. I love and hate this. So much of my day is spent refereeing disagreements, but I love listening to all of their creative play. It is not uncommon for the only disheveled toy to be the costume bin. As a matter of fact, it is not uncommon for them to not actually put on regular clothes all day long - straight from pajamas to dress-up and then it's time for 'jamas again!


Love this!


The little bunch of Busers...man, do I love them! This also might be my new favorite picture...if only I could have gotten Colby to look at the camera!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment