Sunday, January 13, 2013

December in Review

As with most families, December was a complete blur. It was full of fun, family, and constant viruses!


Colby's official 2 month picture with Tigger. He is seriously growing like a weed! So much fun to have a kid on the weight charts (50 percentile baby! woohoo!).


My bundled up cuties ready to play in the snow. I couldn't convince them to wear anything but leggings...don't judge.


Evelynn didn't last long, but Lyla LOVES to play outside in the cold stuff. She wandered around out there for a long time, but she kept poking her head in and saying, "I need a friend. Evelynn, I NEED a friend." Poor kid, doesn't know how to play by herself.


Evelynn had her preschool musical. If you click on the picture, you  might be able to find my little blondie! We were a little worried that she might clam up (as she doesn't usually enjoy a crowd looking at her), but she did great! I was really proud of myself, I didn't even cry! My hormones must be evening out ;).


The big kid blondies at Christmas at the Busers. That's my nephew, Henry, in the middle. Isn't he a cutie? Unfortunately, Colby was asleep in the room next door. Poor kid is never in pictures.


A Christmas morning picture with the girls. Evelynn had to put on one of her presents immediately, hence the ballerina on the right.


And, one of the most exciting parts of December...we started to design our house! We are still in the dreaming phase, using concept maps to help us decide the relationship between the rooms...but I think we will have a layout soon! Our goal is to break ground in the Spring. Cross your fingers (and your toes!).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment