Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lyla's Third Birthday!

Lyla Mae is one of those lucky girls who has a birthday on a holiday (is it my fault that making a big Thanksgiving supper sent me into labor?!?), so we had her celebration the weekend following the big feast. Here are a few pictures from the party:


Lyla wanted a Minnie Mouse theme this year. We kept it pretty simple, as our lives were a little hectic leading up to her big day (read the previous post), but she loved it all!


Lyla trying on her ears for the big day!


Lyla posing on her big day in her new outfit (and her raisin snack).


My mom and Great Aunt Jean worked together to make these super cute outfits for the girls. They both LOVE them, and every time they get washed they are on their bodies! Makes me think I should learn to sew, and then I remember my life right now, and I realize that learning to sew might need to happen in a different season of life. =)


Mimi and Papa Woods with the girls (guessing Colby was sleeping).


Grandma and Papa Buser with the girls (can you tell they were getting tired of pictures by now?)


Lyla was allowed to pick three guests for her party (and Evelynn made the cut!). My advice to all parents out there, keep it SMALL at this age!


And big news around here...Evelynn learned how to blow up a balloon! Now, if I could only teach her to tie them off!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment