Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Look at me! I am posting our Halloween pictures before Christmas! Do I get a gold star or something??


I LOVE this picture! Partly because it happened so randomly! We were invited to a costume party on Halloween, and while we were there, Willie the Wildcat started trick or treating their neighborhood! Of course, I had to grab the camera to get a quick shot of my girls with the coolest cat in town. He gave them posters out of his trick or treat bag...seriously, so fun!


And here's my puppy and mermaid after coming home with all of their loot! We had so much fun meeting our neighbors and of course, getting some yummy candy. We live in a neighborhood with many retired people, who just love to have people come right into their house and share a small part of their lives with you, even just for a minute. It was so fun. Can't wait to include Colby in the festivities next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment