Monday, July 29, 2013

Colby is 9 months old!

The Colby-meister is 9 months old!
(Mommy statistics, most people can skip to pictures)
26.5 inches (4%)
16.4 lb. (1%)
Nursing 4-5 times a day, eats table-food with the family
Crawls, pulls up, cruises around furniture
Waves/says bye bye, says mama, dada, talks jibberish
Signs all done

Now, I know we all say this, but I seriously think that time must be accelerating. I do not remember time going this quickly with the girls!


Every baby needs a good spaghetti picture! Well, technically I think this is chili mac, but same idea, right? Actually, we did something a little different with our third kiddo, we decided to skip the baby foods and go straight to the table food. I can't tell you how nice it was never to have to spoon unwanted strained peas into my kiddos mouth! I always felt so frustrated with feeding my kids, watching them spit it out, only to scoop it back up and put it in again. Ugh, the memories of their first foods aren't the happiest. With Colby, we just let him choose foods to explore and try things out on his own. The first few times I thought he would certainly choke and die, but it was crazy how quickly he learned! It was so fun to watch him explore foods on his own, and such a relief to be able to feed him foods right off the table! I highly suggest this method, commonly referred to as Baby Led Weaning. On a side note, it also has great benefits for nursing moms too!

Enjoying a hot summer day, swinging outside.



Obligatory nine month picture with Tigger. Who's idea was it anyway to take a picture with the same stuffed animal for each milestone?! This is getting super hard!! Colby wouldn't hold still for more than two seconds, let alone look at the camera!


Momma's baby. How I LOVE my Mister Meister!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment