Thursday, August 15, 2013

Latest Happenings

Here are some of the latest happenings in the Buser home:

A cutie picture of Colby I found on the camera. Are those choking hazards spread around him, you ask? Perhaps. It isn't that I have stopped caring with my third, it is that I have lost complete control! Send help.


My gorgeous baker of a husband decided that he was going to tackle making pretzels. I know not many of you know this, but Brad is the baker in our family. I cook...every day. Brad bakes for complete joy when he feels a stirring. He loves the exact science of it. I loathe the exact science of it. I'm not saying that I CAN'T bake a cake or a pie, I am just saying that I cook every single day, and choose not to. When there is groaning, I instruct the kids to ask their dad; or I remind my husband that our waistline thanks us daily for my lack of baking desire.


That being said, these were some yummy pretzels! They were a little thick and probably could have been boiled longer (says the baker), but I certainly wasn't complaining!


Especially with a little mustard. Baker Brad (giggle ) really wanted to make his own sauce, but ran out of time.


This is what happens when your dad is as ornery as you are.


First day of kindergarten, and a little sister who likes to steal the spotlight (and apparently a dog who sees a squirrel across the street)!


Okay, let's try this again. Evelynn had her first day of kindergarten. Everyone stayed dry-eyed, but I did get that giant lump in my throat as I left the elementary school.


Then I remembered this sweet face sitting down in excitement and smiled. She is going to love school!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see Evelynn on her first day of school. Kind of hard to imagine that she's old enough for Kindergarten. She'll be a great student!

    Love, Grandma and Grandpa Buser

    ReplyDelete